Last modified: Sep 1, 2020
Copyright for the Website and all material appearing on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, audio and video clips, (referred to collectively below as "Content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content from the Website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Content appearing on the Website. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to use Content at its sole discretion.
If you use any Contents of the Company with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of the such trademarks, logos, and product names without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEBSITE.
The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
You will not do the following acts in using the Website
- Acts that give, or are likely to give, detreat or damage to the Company or third parties
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s products or services
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- Acts that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- Criminal acts or acts that may be led to , or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- Acts that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes or ordinances
- Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings any partnership or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linked site
- Acts that hurt the appearance of this Website, such as frame link
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Linking to the Website
When linking to the Website (including listing the URLs of the Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a pamphlet), you are requested to comply with the following requirements.
- When linking to the Website, it should be in text form.
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to link to the top page.
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as an owner of the linked page in the form of "Panasonic Corporation", "Panasonic Corp." or "Panasonic" and to carefully avoid errors in spelling.
- Linking to the Website is not permitted in any of the following cases:
- If the website linking to the Website libels or defames the Company, its subsidiaries, their officers, or their employees.
- If the website linking to the Website is deleterious to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity of the Company.
- If the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website, such as links whose targets appear within a frame on your website.
- If the link is presented in a manner that could create some mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between your party and the Company, or the mistaken impression that the Company certifies or supports your party's website on which the link appears.
- If the link is judged by the Company to be inappropriate for any other reason.
Under any of the circumstances specified in 4. above, the Company may request deletion of the links to the Website.
Submission of Suggestions or Ideas
We do not allow customers to provide suggestions for new products, technologies, manufacturing methods, or other ideas on this website.
If we receive such a proposal, we will not be obligated to consider it, report it, keep it confidential, and pay the consideration unless otherwise agreed. Thank you for your understanding.
Cookies are small data files that are written to your hard disk when you visit a website. They are used, for example, to identify you when you revisit the website at a later time. The information contained in cookies is exchanged between the website and your Web browser program, but websites are not allowed to read information from cookies created by other websites or other data on your hard disk.
The Company recommends the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari in using the Website.It may become unintended display depending on the settings of the terminal used by customers, some browsers, or applications.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from the Website or products purchased from the Website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Any claims or disputes between you and the Company arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court of Japan.